Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

all-inclusive reception sites

FI and I are still debating on a wedding-only trip to Vegas with an AHR or doing the whole thing there.

We're looking for a place that is all-inclusive. Open bar, plated dinner, a dance floor...for about 50 people.

Anyone know of any place that fits this? I'm looking, but want recommendations, too.

TIA!
planning

Re: all-inclusive reception sites

• Options
    edited December 2011

For those having their reception at Maggianos, is a plated dinner an option?  I'm not sure.  Is there a hotel you like in particular?  I'd contact group dining at the major hotels, they can quickly give you a rundown of what is available at their restaurants.  Not sure what your budget is, but buying out a restaurant would work.  We're having our reception at Fleur de Lys at Mandalay Bay for 120 people with plated dinner, dance floor, DJ, and open bar. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Maggiano's is out -- they're booked that day. LOL. I'm getting married at La Bella (Elvis) at the Hilton. I have some info from the Hilton, but I want to keep my options open for a bit. Plus, we're not sure when/if we can fly out there for a tasting. Which is why I keep thinking to just do an AHR, but I also kind of don't want to have to keep planning. Just one day, get it all done and not have to worry about party details after we're married.
    planning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking specifically for The Strip area?  We looked at all places off The Strip and really liked THE GROVE and MT Charleston (which is what we chose).  Also, Sunset Gardens is nice.

On Strip, I'm not much help.  Sorry
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'd like to stay on or very near; I am getting more info from the Hilton because having it there would mean not having to worry about my drunk relatives driving around. Sigh. If only I could just NOT invite them!
    planning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out www.asecretgardenwedding.com

Were doing a ceremony only there but they do all inclusive receptions so might be worth checking out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards