Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

New Wynn Bride

Hi everyone! FI and I are getting married next month at the Wynn.  I would appreciate any tips, advice or anything I should know.  Also, this is FI's first trip to Vegas, so any advice from you girls would be great.. thanks!

Re: New Wynn Bride

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_new-wynn-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:81f812db-b6cc-4132-bf57-5ddc5d8e7b9fPost:cf4bcf17-c1d2-4b17-891e-03c0a8fc7e3f">New Wynn Bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! FI and I are getting married next month at the Wynn.  I would appreciate any tips, advice or anything I should know.  Also, this is FI's first trip to Vegas, so any advice from you girls would be great.. thanks!
    Posted by vegasbride201[/QUOTE]

My only advice would be to drink one of their chocolate martinis :)
  • Options
    vegasbride201vegasbride201 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that sounds yummy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://houston.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_new-wynn-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:81f812db-b6cc-4132-bf57-5ddc5d8e7b9fPost:cf4bcf17-c1d2-4b17-891e-03c0a8fc7e3f">New Wynn Bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! FI and I are getting married next month at the Wynn.  I would appreciate any tips, advice or anything I should know.  Also, this is FI's first trip to Vegas, so any advice from you girls would be great.. thanks!
    Posted by vegasbride201[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi sweetie, welcome to the board! I'm a Wynn bride as well, getting married in June. Check out my bio for more details and feel free to PM me anytime. Congrats on your VERY upcoming wedding ^_^</div>
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you're going to LOVE the Wynn....got married there myself 3 months ago
  • Options
    vegasbride201vegasbride201 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where would be a good place to have dinner after the ceremony?  We will be about 6 people, including myself and FI.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    depends on what your budget is like and what kind of food you want?
    do you want to stay in the Wynn for dinner?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards