Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

::Sara191341::

I was looking at your planning website and I have to say I LOVE your ideas! And I'm not gonna lie... I might have to borrow a few of them. If that's okay?

I think your wedding will be gorgeous and I can't wait to see pictures!

Re: ::Sara191341::

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_sara191341?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8298e82f-7153-4b69-922e-4aa321cf7f71Post:407b91b1-c803-4ba2-9310-cd71ad7a7059">::Sara191341::</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was looking at your planning website and I have to say I LOVE your ideas! And I'm not gonna lie... I might have to borrow a few of them. If that's okay? I think your wedding will be gorgeous and I can't wait to see pictures!
    Posted by CamilleJon[/QUOTE]

<p>Awe, thanks, that's so nice to hear:) Feel free to borrow away, and let me know if you have any questions on anything. I've just loved the planning so far, my favorite part has been all the little details that I think will be cute photo ops. Probably stuff we don't necessarily "need", but you only have one wedding once right (well one hopes at least:)!

I've actually always wanted to get into wedding planning and have looked into it in the past, even when I was single, so probably why I like it so much. </p><p>
    Again, let me know if any questions and thanks again for the nice page! Happy planning!</p>
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there - I just checked out your bio and wanted to say I'm very jealous you are having your ceremony at Springs Preserve!  When I first started planning that was where I wanted ours, but then I found out it would be totally decorated for Halloween, so that was out at that point.  They also said we would have had to have some kind of food and/or beverage component, did they say the same to you?  Just curious..

Also, your son is so cute!  I love the name Jack btw, we both love that one to IF we are to have a baby and it ends up a boy of course:) 

Good job on the bio, House of Blues looks like it will be a pretty cool reception site!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the kind words :)

I don't know why Springs Preserve told you that you need a food or beverage package. We are having a cocktail hour after the ceremony, but we decided on that afterward. They didn't tell us we had to, but I wanted it so guests have a chance to have a look around the grounds and art gallery. It might be because January is more of an "off" season because many of the outside plants are dormant, and they are more lenient about things. Idk for sure.

I am sooooo excited for the House of Blues! It is decorated really cool, and there will be a band that night. I have always wanted live music instead of a dj, but it seemed silly to me to get a band for 50-60 people. So this works out perfect for us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards