North Carolina

What's up North Carolina?

I'm so tired of wedding planning.  I wish it were May.  Why did i decide to DIY so much crap?  

That's my weekend.  wedding, wedding, wedding.  Sigh.

Any of y'all doing something more interesting?

Re: What's up North Carolina?

• I still have 9 months to go & all the big things are done...just little stuff left now with plenty of time to get it done.  Only wedding thing I did so far this weekend was order my shoes. 

We had friends in town for my fiance's 10 year HS reunion so we had fun with them Friday night and last night at the reunion.  Went out after for some live music cover band dancing fun and made some great memories.  I LOVE his group of close HS friends and we only see them a few times a year---yearly mountain New Year's trip and whenever someone gets married.  I can't wait to party with them at our wedding :)
  • This weekend we picked out our tuxes and tomorrow is probably our last major wedding planning weekend.  We live in VA but are getting married in NC so we have to drive down to make a lot of decisions.

What all are you trying to DIY.  I'm only DIYing table numbers and place cards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • um, pretty much all the things.

invitations, favors, centerpieces (painting recycled glass bottles and doing fresh flowers), brooch bouquet, bridesmaids silk bouquets, we're cooking for the rehearsal dinner (about 50 people), table numbers, card box, cupcake tier thing (trying to convince FI that we should buy and decorate rather than BUILD and decorate), boutonnieres/corsages... and I'm probably forgetting stuff.

I am so sick of DIY. Luckily FI is crafty and helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards