Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Getting married off the strip

I was wondering if anyone is using a hall off the strip for wedding and or reception? Guessing it would be local ladies like myself if anyone is.

Re: Getting married off the strip

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're having the wedding & reception at the Revere Golf Club in Henderson.  Not a local but FI's immediate family all live in Henderson.

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When we first started planning, our choices had narrowed down to either The Terrace or View215.  Both locations were very nice, and we eventually began leaning towards View215.

We ended up having our wedding and reception at Mandalay Bay, but it made more sense for us after we cut our guest list and budget.
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having both the ceremony and reception  at Emerald @ Queensridge! It's over in Boca Park, right next to the JW Marriott. I fell in love the very first time I saw it! I wanted a wedding as far away from the Strip as well! Also other great venues are The Grove, and the many golf clubs! They're all very pretty! Good Luck! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Red Rock Country. Everything was taken care of becuase the ceremony and the reception were in the same area.
  • Options
    jfinnemorejfinnemore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the secret garden is beautiful and affordable!!! check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards