Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

So much done in one day!

Fi and I decided last week to just pick a date and do it, we've been procrastinating forever. November 5th, 2012... 8 days!!

I've had my gown since June and finally took it up to Debi for alterations today. She's going to give me an awesome bustle so my butt won't be huge and show my mom how to fan out the train and clip it up so the detail can be seen.

Mom and I went to check out one last off strip chapel before I went with my first choice. It was so bad we wouldn't get out of the truck... Headed to CotF as a second last minute check it out and while in the neighborhood. Lovely but so busy. Fi doesn't care where we get married. On Monday, I sign for my ceremony at The Plaza. So excited. Mom and step-dad were married there in 1987.

We were planning on brunch at Wicked Spoon. If the chapel is available later in the day we're going to do dinner instead. Fi is so damn excited about it! He's sitting here looking through the online menu. Just need to confirm the cake with them.

Now I need flowers and make-up. 

I'm officially excited. And crazy for planning in less than 10 days!!

Sorry it's long but I needed to get it out and all my friends are at a Halloween party.

Re: So much done in one day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards