Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

PSA - Caesar's Deal & Flight Deals (from Canada)

We booked our hotel this week using the 30% off deal from Caesar's Properties (Aug - Dec bookings are 30% off) Promo Code is IFRT1

And we booked our flights tonight as well, if you're flying from Canada, both Air Canada and West Jet have decent seat sales on right now.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA - Caesar's Deal & Flight Deals (from Canada)

• Options
    Which Caesar's property are you getting married at? Reception?
  • Options
    where did u get this deal. i dont see it on caesars site?
  • Options
    we got the email via total rewards - but you don't need to have total rewards with the booking. (at least it didn't ask me for it! :))

We're actually getting married at the Platinum Hotel with reception there, but we wanted to have our homebase hotel on the strip and central AND well priced so that everyone could possibly stay in the same hotel. We were looking at pricier options but knew it would be out of reach for some, so we picked the Flamingo. Lots of range of prices for rooms, no resort fees. vegasgroom helped me with that decision :) The suites weren't part of the sale so it didn't help us on pricing, but its definitely a good price for our guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    go to http://www.totalrewards.com/hotel-reservations/main

and then pick las vegas, pick your property, dates etc, and at the end put in the promo code and that should bring you to the pricing with teh deal. It applies to other dates outside of Aug-Dec but the percentage off is lower - so it's like 20% off for another range, and i think 15% off for the closest range
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RE: Flights from Canada - if anyone else is looking - we're getting married in May (lVictoria Day weekend) an and live in Ontario - the best flight prices to Vegas I've seen are out of Buffalo with Southwest. Direct flight & all!  It's worth the extra 2 hour drive for us.

The cost of flying in Canada is so much higher compared to the States - drives me nuts.  Congrats on finding a good seat sale!!!  We weren't so lucky :(  - probably due to it being a long weekend here and not in the States.  

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    bufflao is definitley good option - we got a SWEET deal from there last september, kind of a flash sale on Red Flag, $300 all in, round trip for both of us! $150 each - that was really, really good. 

Feel good to have the flight booked, no $300 deal lol but a good price, and its done so don't have to waste any mental energy on it lol and not have to deal with the drive :) the long weekend definitey got you - damn airlines :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards