Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

HELP! Photographer, bakery & limo.

This will my FI first trip to Las Vegas and my second. I have found some resources but wondered if anyone had personal experience that they would like to refer...

Photographer for a strip tour (1 hour).  I would like to keep this under $200

Bakery.  I would like 2 very small FABULOUS wedding cakes, reasonally priced.

Limo from airport to hotel.  I heard that you could find these very cheap, for the price of cabfare, cheap...?

Re: HELP! Photographer, bakery & limo.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at the sticky at the top of the board..... also....Look in my signature for more useful links.

I used Gimme Some Sugar. http://gimmesomesugarlv.com/

MikeL http://www.mikelphotos.com/
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a whole line of limos outside of baggage claim at the airport. One guy offered $35 for a ride to the strip.

I used Cake Designs LV for my wedding cake and it was amazing.
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Todd Wilson for photography. Todd is amazing and very reasonble pricing.

We rented a car for our stay, but did have a limo for our photo tour with Todd. We used Presidential and had no issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Gimme Some Sugar.  They have mini cakes called "cakelets".  They made a purse for me & the Death Star for FI (yes I married a Star Wars geek!! LOL)

Used Bently & Wilson for photog - had him for the whole day & he was AWESOME.  Still waiting for my pics (only because I live in Canada & I'm sure customs is taking their sweet time!).
  • Options
    McGeehanMcGeehan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!
  • Options
    neppy96neppy96 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just went out there for our last time before the wedding and we went to a place called "the Cupcakery" and it was delicious.  I am pretty sure we are going to bo with them.  They do cupcakes or cakes and they can do almost anything you want.  I would totally recommend them and they were really nice. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards