Nevada-Las Vegas

Need your help!

I am very new to this site but it seems like everyone is so helpful on here and I sure feel like I need it LOL  I am planning a September wedding (budget is $10,000) and thinking about booking it at Mandalay Bay in the chapel.  Can anyone tell me anything about it? The good, bad, and ugly :)  I was looking at the Opal package as well and also am curious if you know if the photography is any good?  Any advice/help/thoughts would be very much appreciated...I can't believe how stressful this planning can be!  I thought it would be a breeze but being out of town and trying to figure this all out is a little overwhelming.  Thank you in advance for any feedback!

Re: Need your help!

• cant offer much help but there are alot of MB brides here. im sure they will chime in soon.
    you have a pretty good budget and im sure itll take you far!
    it will get stressful as the months go by. but these knotties will help :)

happy planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
  • Hi,

I am also a MB bride. My wedding is 6/9 and the entire staff @ MB has been fantastic. We booked the Petite All Inclusive package. My wedding coordinator is Danielle Campanella and she is extremely helpful.
  • edited January 2012
    The major venues like MB tend to book fast, you should inquire and see what their availability is like.
    Other than that, it's all doable in 7 months. I found my LV destination planning smooth and fun. Start out by clicking on the Knottie List link in my siggy to get an idea of what other brides and grooms are doing.
    Welcome to the board :)
  • MB bride here as well. We are doing the Platinum package, working with Jaimie who has been awesome. 

Reviews of the included package are so-so. It is for sure expensive. We hired an independent photographer to do everything outside of the wedding so we wont feel like we have to pay for the Cashman things that are not included. 

As for the chapel itself- easily one of the best I have seen. I have had the ability to see it in person and the pictures portray it pretty well. If you would like, PM me your email address and I can send pics I took myself.

10k can get you pretty far in Vegas. Let your imagination run wild. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • MB bride here working with Jaimie as my wedding coordinator. We are using the platinum chapel and doing the opal shores package!!

We also hired and independent photographer as we did not want to be boxed in with Cashman photography.

If you have any questions feel free to ask...this board is a pretty helpful place as well!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • +1 for Opal Shores bride and independent photographer:

mikelphotos.com/blog

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards