Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Welcome Party/Rehearsal Dinner in Las Vegas, NV for reasonable

Hello Ladies,

Having issues coming up with a place to host a welcome party/dinner the night before my wedding in Las Vegas, NV for a reasonable price.  We are getting married on 10/15, so I am scrambling trying to get this planned and falling short of ideas. We have a budget for ~ $20-$25/PP for this and would like to stay in the vicinity of the Mandalay Bay, where we are having the ceremony.  Any suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated.  We would like to have appetizers and maybe drinks (for a specified period of time).  Thanks!

Re: Welcome Party/Rehearsal Dinner in Las Vegas, NV for reasonable

• Options
    rzyrnsrzyrns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies,

Having issues coming up with a place to host a welcome party/dinner the night before my wedding in Las Vegas, NV for a reasonable price.  We are getting married on 10/15, so I am scrambling trying to get this planned and falling short of ideas. We have a budget for ~ $20-$25/PP for this and would like to stay in the vicinity of the Mandalay Bay, where we are having the ceremony.  Any suggestions/ideas are greatly appreciated.  We would like to have appetizers and maybe drinks (for a specified period of time).  Thanks!
  • Options
    AndrealkeAndrealke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got some great ideas from a party planner there in Vegas and this sounds really fun and inexpensive:

Battista’s hole on the wall...  It’s awesome Italian food – and they have a super old dude playing the accordion – he’s great – and their food – includes salad, entrée of choice, bread, all you can drink red and white wine and hot chocolate for dessert – it’s HILARIOUS – but the food is great and it is not too expensive, please check it out – it’s really a fun place, and screams old school Vegas. 

I believe its behind the Flamingo so its not close to Mandalay Bay but it might be fun to see another part of the strip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're at Mandalay already, check out Hussong's Cantina in the mandalay mall, that's the shopping area that exists inside a bridge connecting Mandalay to Luxor.  We had our rehearsal dinner there for 40ppl and it was about the rate you're looking to spend.  If it's Friday/Saturday, they have a three piece mariachi band that moves around the restaurant and will play just about anything you want.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Battistas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards