Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Glamsquad

Just put down my deposit for Glamsquad YEEEEAAHHHH!!!!!

I requested James, so we'll see who I get.  I also told the lady that I'm doing this based off recommendations and there are a lot of happy brides on the LV Knot board and she was SO happy!  She wanted to know who and what was said.  Just wanted to share.

Re: Glamsquad

• Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Great check!!!   I really need to get on this.  I feel like after I booked the venue, photographer and found my dress, I've been putting of what I'm going to do as far as hair/makeup.

Hey when's your big day?  I just noticed your ticker.  Are we date twins?   I'm April 14.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are date twins!  How exciting!!  Where are you getting married at?  We're getting married at the Flamingo.

This is my first vendor check since I booked the venue 2 months ago.  I've really been dragging my heels.  But the deposit was only $25 and I have 6months to figure out the exact look.  It's the perfect amount of procrastination mixed with completion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah for April 14 brides!!!!  You aren't alone, like I said after I booked the venue and photographer, I haven't done a thing.  Although I did find my dress last week.

We are getting married at Mandalay Bay (Valley of the Falls)

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm april 14 as well!

I guess i can't book Glamsquad!

We should all try and meet up... Although i know we're all gonna be busy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_glamsquad-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:86926bdc-10a6-46a2-8d40-231b71eae01aPost:4a9d5f7f-5dc0-467b-9796-cdb1af1c0e80">Re: Glamsquad</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm april 14 as well! I guess i can't book Glamsquad! We should all try and meet up... Although i know we're all gonna be busy.
    Posted by rtzrill[/QUOTE]

Date triplets!!!!

Where is your wedding at?  How far are you in planning?

• Options
    edited December 2011

Woot!  Woot!  Triplets!!  I'm there the 12th - 14th.  I would love to meet up with everyone, even if it's for a quick drink.

We

• Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is and reception are gonna be in a vista suite at Mandalay Bay!

I'm really not that far into planning because i haven't been able to afford deposits, but i've got my shoes!
    I'm going dress shopping (again) tomorrow, and booking the suite as well.
    I've ordered my STDs and they should be here in a week!

My FH seem to think that waiting to lock things in until 3 months before is okay. It is NOT ok. I should be able to put down the deposit for catering, make up, and the ceremony this weekend.

YAY!

I'm gonna be there from the 11/12th-16th most likely. We should really try and meet up at some point for a drink. Maybe after the ceremonies? That way we'll all be a little more relaxed hah!
  • Options
    suevegas24suevegas24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im also using glamsquad.... after seeing their website and loads of reviews I was too thinking of asking for James.... but then I came up with a problem, we arent having any guests therefore i'm getting ready on my own and will need help getting into my dress? wasnt sure if this would be appropriate, therefore I may have to opt for one of their female makeup artists / hair dressers
    Have any of you got experience of them helping you into your dress etc.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know they have helped other brides with veils, headpieces, etc and they'd probably help you with your dress. Never hurts to ask :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_glamsquad-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:86926bdc-10a6-46a2-8d40-231b71eae01aPost:fef4223b-be34-4c24-bb43-bdbfc492ce21">Re: Glamsquad</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know they have helped other brides with veils, headpieces, etc and they'd probably help you with your dress. Never hurts to ask :)
    Posted by ebonyivory10[/QUOTE]
    This.  I didn't use Glamsquad, but I needed help getting into my dress for our TTD session - Francesca had no problem with it.  Otherwise it would have been H trying to figure out the corset back, which would have been a disaster.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards