Nevada-Las Vegas

Flamingo Garden Chapel Wedding

Anyone had their wedding or been to a wedding at the Flamingo indoor garden chapel? Just wondering its as nice as it is in the pictures?
Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flamingo Garden Chapel Wedding

• I don't want to hijack your thread but may I add a question: Are external vendors accepted? At the IP, we can bring our own photographer for $150... Since Flamingo is a Caesar Entertainment Hotel, I'm wondering if it applies... Anyone know?

Because it is a REALLY nice chapel, indeed!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I believe it's the same, you have to pay a fee to bring your own vendors.
  • I haven't been there but was considering it. I thought it looked nice. From when I inquired about Flamingo IP, the vendor fees were the same for both which is great since some places do not allow outside vendors.
  • I'll be going down to Vegas on Sunday. We're staying at Treasure Island and hope to check out the chapel there as well as Flamingo chapel while we're there.  If we go (and I'm thinking we will) I'll be sure to let you know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome ldv6! Let us know how it is!

As for the outside vendors fee: Just saw on their site that it's $150! :)
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Always good to get the outside vendor fee paid and in writing; never know when that stuff is going to change.  Please report back on what you find.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• EmiliaC01EmiliaC01 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Vegasgroom - I agree. I'm over a year out, but I had them add the vendor fee for the photographer this last week on an updated statement and sent to me. Wanted it in a document, so I can book the photographer knowing they've agreed to having an outside vendor.
  • Im the same... have booked mine at the West Lawn location.. and am paying $150 to use Bentley & Wilson... Ive heard the flowers are pretty good that come with the packages, so sticking with those. Oh, and another thing, they have a song list of songs to choose from, and if you want something different for the pianist to play, you have to provide the sheet music, and pay $40 extra for each song... we didnt really want a pianist, as the songs we want need the words to get the meaning.. so we asked about jsut using a CD player.... $120 to hire one of those!
  • 120 to play a CD? Crazy. I was thinking a la carte for either location so I'll need to check on the cost of the pianist to add to the ceremony because I dont want the traditional prerecorded music.
  • In Response to Re: Flamingo Garden Chapel Wedding:

I had my wedding at the Flamingo Garden Chapel in May, and it is as nice as the photos!  I brought in Todd as well and paid the $150 outside vendor fee.  Although I wasn't as happy with the Flamingo as a hotel, the wedding part was exactly what I wanted and they did a great job.

I didn't purchase any flower packages with my wedding, but they had nice silk flowers decorating the pews and alter.  Also was nice to be inside the air conditioning at the chapel.
  • Ive got the al-a-carte pricing... but depending on what location you want, you HAVE to pay for a package that includes photgrophy! As I wanted the West Lawn, I had to book a package... which didnt end up too much more expensive than the al-a-carte... except I dont want a lot of the stuff that comes in the package (including the photogropher and the paianist - which I will now pay $270 in total to get my own photogropher and a CDplayer!).
  • I can't believe the price to bring in a CD of music. I just got the pricing for IP for CD, pianist and violinist. Not sure what I want to do yet...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_flamingo-garden-chapel-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:88affe54-5169-4756-a755-fa9a1ad6d941Post:ff59b56b-aa79-4d42-8e79-682b9297136b">Re: Flamingo Garden Chapel Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flamingo Garden Chapel Wedding : I had my wedding at the Flamingo Garden Chapel in May, and it is as nice as the photos!  I brought in Todd as well and paid the $150 outside vendor fee.  Although I wasn't as happy with the Flamingo as a hotel, the wedding part was exactly what I wanted and they did a great job. I didn't purchase any flower packages with my wedding, but they had nice silk flowers decorating the pews and alter.  Also was nice to be inside the air conditioning at the chapel.
    Posted by CGale2012[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, this was very helpful!
  • Just got back from our Vegas trip and had a chance to check out the Flamingo. Love the grounds, they are absolutley beautiful. There is so many nice places to take pictures.  The grounds around the chapel seem fairly private as well which is nice.  I think we've decided to go with the gazebo chapel for our big day!  But the indoor chapel is very pretty too.You won't be disappointed if you liked the pictures online. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks so much! We booked the indoor chapel already. We're going to check it out in person in September. Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards