Nevada-Las Vegas

Transportation

Anyone know how much a cab costs from the Strip to the Airport? Are there any other suggestions of getting from the strip to the airport?

TIA

Re: Transportation

• edited December 2011
    http://www.vegas.com/transportation/shuttles.html

Try looking at that site, you may have to call around to see what hours are available, but I think shuttles would be much cheaper than a taxi, I wouldn't doubt if a taxi runs you $40, but I could be way off on that, I have never been to the airport, but I have had cabs take me to various places around the strip and sometimes its $20.
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd also recommend a shuttle.  Cabs are great for convenience but I think it's usually been at least $20 each way, whereas you can book one of the round-trip shuttles for less than $20. 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    We just got back from Vegas on Sunday....the cab driver from the airport to the hotel took the highway and it was 27 bucks (ripoff). The cab driver from the hotel to the airport took the strip way and it was 12! HTH
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called our concierge so I could share the info with my guests. I was told if you take a shuttle, it's something like 6.50 or 7 dollars per person.
  • edited December 2011
    +1 on what kmills said; you have to tell the drivers as soon as you get in the car that you want to take Paradise Road to the airport, not the strip, not the interstate, etc.  You can quickly jump across from the strip resorts to Paradise quickly and then you're at the airport in a few minutes for <$20.  Shuttles are the cheapest route but you could be waiting up to an hour.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards