Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Past Media Suite Brides

For those who have had their receptions there, how many guests did you have? I have to trim my list because the Vista was booked alreadyFrown. I am really hoping I can get most of my list in. TIA

Re: Past Media Suite Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
     Sorry I never actually saw the suites in person, they were booked on the day we went on our site visit.  But I did speak to someone at the front desk  he mentioned the "L" suite at THE hotel (part of Mandalay bay) was awesome and had a lot more space.  You may want to inquire with THE hotel about the room...since there are no photos online. Anyway just wanted to throw another option out there for you!
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think the Media holds as many as the Vista can. So you probably can still have the 50-60pp.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Media can definitely fit as much as the Vista, even more IMO.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure that I would 'trim' my guest list because they couldn't all fit in a suite.  If you are willing to trim them off wouldn't you just not invite them in the first place? Just IMO, not sure what you're situation is but that sounds strange, I would think you would want to find a venue to accomodate your guest list, not the other way around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone I feel better.
    @aegrish, we kinda went backwards and started a guest list before we knew what we could afford as a venue. Due to our budget an in-suite is the best we can do. When we said we were getting married lots of people said they wanted to come and being new to this we thought lets add them, but now it looks like we need to sit down and really go though it.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_past-media-suite-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8bf9c9fc-a3b4-4d81-9e10-13b33fcaec9fPost:bf6dfa86-5e31-48ca-8ea9-1fbbae51905e">Re: Past Media Suite Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone I feel better. @aegrish, we kinda went backwards and started a guest list before we knew what we could afford as a venue. Due to our budget an in-suite is the best we can do. When we said we were getting married lots of people said they wanted to come and being new to this we thought lets add them, but now it looks like we need to sit down and really go though it.
    Posted by mrsfranklintobe[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I see where you are coming from we had the same problem initially, but now that it's coming time for people to book their trips about half the guests that initially said they would come when they received the save the dates have not booked or told us that they no longer plan on attending.  I would definitely recommend sitting down and looking at who you think will actually come, and then padding that number to include any extras, but try and find a venue/suite to accomodate guests vs. the other way around.
  • Options
    kareevankareevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well we fit 45 easily however there is not much seating.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards