Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reception at The Artisan

Has anyone had or is having there reception at The Artisan? We are having our ceremony there and would love to have our Reception but I can't seem to find anyone that has had it there. I just want to know how the service is and all that good stuff. Please help!

Re: Reception at The Artisan

• Options
    mojodrew1mojodrew1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    not that it matters but it's an alternative lifestyle hotel.  gets good reviews from friends of mine but beware if your friends are not opened minded.  also, the location is not the easiest to get to as it is tucked away even though it is visible from the freeway.  again, heard great things about the food but one of the few venues i've not played at even though i've done alternative weddings.

• Options
    annapires79annapires79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When you say alternative lifestyly hotel.....what do u mean by that?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "used" to be a gay hotel.  they were bought out and now trying to be boutique.  the clientale is very mixed.  not a big deal if if doesn't bother you but something to consider if it does.  again, can only say i've heard great things about the food, the other stuff i don't know but i'll starting asking around for you...
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am getting married at the Artisan in May. Other knot brides have gotten married at  Artisan they only had beautiful pictures and great thing to say about their ceremony. I am not having my reception their . 

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cool, i'm sure the other knotties love it, i'm sure it's going to be great.  good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards