Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Deacon Tyler or Joey Allen?!

I am looking for a photographer as Todd from Bently and Wilson is unavailable on our date :( Who would you recommend out of Deacon Tyler or Joey Allen? Thanks!

Re: Deacon Tyler or Joey Allen?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Deacon Tyler and loved him.

Here is a link to my pictures by him if you want to do some comparisons:

http://tinyurl.com/2etxy2k
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would not recommend Joey Allen; not due to a quality of work issue or reputation or anything like that, but he's not taking new business after Jan 2011, don't have any info on why, but even if your wedding falls on a date prior to that, you still need your photos processed, burnt onto dvd, etc. and using businesses that are putting their business on hold or whatever the case may be would make me nervous.  I was trying to choose between Mike L and Deacon but Deacon ended up booked on our date so made it an easy decision for me.  Deacon was very responsive though, called me back on a weekend at exactly the time I said would be good when I submitted the form on his website.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, thats really helpful. Have already heard back from Deacon, within about 3 hours of submitting my query so was impressed. That's a shame about Joey Allen, but I guess it makes the decision easier! Just hope the same thing doesn't happen with Deacon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_deacon-tyler-joey-allen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:8e132948-016e-4117-8b29-1a138f133cd4Post:53da7104-86ca-4d91-a165-8ff080c16226">Re: Deacon Tyler or Joey Allen?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys, thats really helpful. Have already heard back from Deacon, within about 3 hours of submitting my query so was impressed. That's a shame about Joey Allen, but I guess it makes the decision easier! Just hope the same thing doesn't happen with Deacon!
    Posted by starry123[/QUOTE]

<div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">Deacon just got a new studio, so that seems like he's ramping up for new business. I don't think he's going anywhere  :)</div></div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards