Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Discussion/Poll....I would get more sleep if...

Whats keeping you up at night??...

I would get more sleep if... I had never discovered Etsy ....... I just discovered Etsy tonight... *sigh* ...

I would get more sleep if... theknot.com/offbeatbride didnt have so many cool pictures....

I would get more sleep if ...I had never discovered Hulu or Netflix streaming video...

Phew....can you imagine the kinda sleep I could get! haha

Your turn ^_^
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Discussion/Poll....I would get more sleep if...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if.....my damn cats (3 of them) didn't come alive as soon as lights go out!!

I would get more sleep if........when the cats finally decided to go to bed they didnt want my spot in the bed!

I would get rid of them but they are toooo damn cute and cuddly! I might need to get the FI to sleep in the spare room....hmmmm no more snoring
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha!! Have you ever watched Simon's Cat on youtube??

This one is like my cat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

There are only like 7 videos or something..but they are so adorable and so darn funny ^_^

FI snoring is a special thing...ear plugs?? hehe
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if I would just go to bed at a decent hour.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if we had air-conditioning and I would stop thinking when I go to bed about things that have no relevance at all but seem insurmountable at 11PM
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Simply if I turned off The Sopranos!
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If the baby would sleep without being in our bed or if she would quit putting her little fat feet in my face while she sleeps!  lol
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_discussionpolli-would-sleep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8ece6269-676c-4a87-87a5-9dfe3d1cb784Post:0d46010c-cdbc-43ca-b1b2-ff027d5c7445">Re: Discussion/Poll....I would get more sleep if...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would get more sleep if we had air-conditioning and I would stop thinking when I go to bed about things that have no relevance at all but seem insurmountable at 11PM
    Posted by Sloane99[/QUOTE]
    This exactly - also if FI didn't snore...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If my hubby was not working graveyards this week...and if I turned off the TV...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if I just would stop watching the Real Housewives of whatever city they are in!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_discussionpolli-would-sleep?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:8ece6269-676c-4a87-87a5-9dfe3d1cb784Post:efefd3d2-5b50-4c76-90de-f902c2418a3a">Re: Discussion/Poll....I would get more sleep if...</a>:
    [QUOTE]if I just would stop watching the Real Housewives of whatever city they are in!
    Posted by dvohnout[/QUOTE]

Oh man, did you watch New Jersey last night?  I cannot wait for the next episode!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Olivea-- OMG yes. The whole time I was thinking that lady is CRAZY! I loved the whole "Paris Hilton taught me this" bahahahah!

PS I always think damn she gives Danielles a bad name :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, she is so freaking crazy.  It honestly annoys me that Bravo keeps her on TV!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yah she is bananas, but the other women are boring to me, so honestly I wouldn't watch without her!

Fav season is NY though!
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if DH didn't snore so loudly
    I would get more sleep if my cat didn't decide she wanted to sleep on my hip at 2am
    I would get more sleep if our other cat did not purr so loudly. If it is not DH snoring it is Katy PURRING!
    I would get more sleep if our dog did not wake us up at 5am.
    I would get more sleep if TV and internet stopped at midnight
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG....Danielle....real housewives....*sigh* ...she really is just freaking crazy!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BrideJackie11BrideJackie11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Real Housewives- Love it!  Next week looks like it will be pretty eventful.  My favorite season is the Orange County.
    I'm a fan of the Bachelor/ette too.  I'd get more sleep if I didn't try to watch it after half of it is already recorded (because then it's around 10 pm).  Really, I can't complain.  I have been getting good sleep but that will change when I have to start showing up to work at 5:30/6 am :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if...I went to bed at a decent hour.
    I would get more sleep if...the damn magpies would drop dead. I hate those birds!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are those the darn birds that sing at like 3am!??!?! I dont know what we have here but I hear little birds at like 3am every single day... I wish I could send my cat out there...haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if...DH had a job were he didn't have to work swing shift.  I wake up when he comes home at 12:45 am and sometimes it's hard to go back to sleep.

I guess it would help if I wasn't addicted to video gaming.  Instead of firing up the Xbox as soon as I get home from work, I could get some sleep and make up for what I lose when DH comes home.  But nooooo, I have to shoot or hack at aliens or zombies :S
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Impslave....well...someone has to protect the world from zombies and aliens...it might as well be you!! ^_^ I for one hate zombies like a whole lot...a lot lot... especially since in all newer movies they are like uber smart and run real fast and stuff. I miss the old zombies that dragged their feet and you had plenty of time to run and bolt up the house or something... now they just run and jump and have like super strength and I frankly do not approve! *stomps her feet and storms off*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would get more sleep if the job of my dreams would call me back for an interview so that I could take a break from thinking of new ways to stalk decision makers

I would get more sleep if my brain would actually stop running. Sometime I feel liek the UPS from old episodes of Mad TV

I would get more sleep if I didn't have DVR or VOD. There is ALWAYS something to watch

I would get more sleep if I didn't hang out on FB all day and actually got things done during the work day
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooo...those are some good ones! ... I know what you mean about the brain running thing... and definetly about there always being something to watch...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards