Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Mandalay in suite receptions?

Has anyone used there hospitality suite for your reception?
I noticed a lot brides used their own choice of caterers at Mandalay and I was wondering if anyone knew if you could do that in this particular suite.
Also, how many people it could comfortably hold. It says on their website its roughly 2400 sqft but that is all reception area and no bedrooms.

Thanks for any info!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mandalay in suite receptions?

• Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about the hospitality suite, most ladies here use the Vista or Media suite.
  • Options
    marymcqmarymcq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a coincidence! I Just emailed Mandalay Bay this morning about their Hospitality Suite. They say that suite can be used for the "Suite Romance" package, and for a weekday it costs $750. However, they were very explicit in the email that no outside catering is permitted. I haven't gotten married there yet, so I don't know how that 'd be enforced but... that's just what the email says. They never told me a guest limit, but I mentioned that my guest list would be 25 at the most and they seemed fine with that.

Hopes this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the Vista and had outside catering, etc (50pp)... But I think if you use the one offered thru hospitality you will not be able to do this...because it's probably completely controlled by hospitality.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards