Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Getting a better hotel rate even though we've booked already?

Hiya, so we booked our hotel before christmas and now theres a better rate on their website. My question is, can I just ring/email the hotel and ask them to lower our rate to the new one OR should I just cancel our current reservation and book the new one from scratch? Are there any pros and cons for either method?? TIA! :) xx
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting a better hotel rate even though we've booked already?

• Options
    Well I asked the cosmopolitan for a discount since we are having our reception there, they gave us a discount, then there was another deal online, so she gave us a prem room for the same price. It doesn't hurt to ask. Worst they can do is say no
  • Options
    Its the Treasure Island hotel, I just did it online last night and saved $213! Well worth rebooking and didnt even have to ask :) xx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  Yeah, most hotels are really good about that kind of thing.  Yesterday one of my BM's used our discount code for Paris, and then five minutes later saw a better price on their website.  She called back and they discounted it further. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards