Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I'm Married!

I just want to thank all the ladies on The Knot for all of your advice and support through the planning process! I don't have a lot to review as our venue was all inclusive, but I will post that below. Thank you again everyone!

Victoria's Family A+++

We were married outdoors and had an indoor reception and honestly, I can't say enough great things about this venue. April, Jasmine, Julio and the entire staff at Victoria's was absolutely AMAZING!!! Everyone was so patient with me and answered all of my emails and questions promptly. The venue is all inclusive and that was a HUGE stress reliever! Victoria's did all of our flower arrangements including the centerpieces, bouquets, etc.. They baked our cake, provided the INCREDIBLE dinner, bar, dj..so forth and so on. Everything was beyond perfect! They are so reasonably priced for everything that you get. We couldn't be happier. I would recommend Victoria's Familly to everyone and anyone that wants a stress free wedding.

These pics are just a few goofy ones my sister in law took. When we get our pro pics back this week I will post them. They will show much more detail and all the goods. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm Married!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards