Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

AW/Check!

I sent out my invitations on Saturday! FI's sister gave me her RSVP card when I saw her on Tuesday. I've been too busy to think about the anticipation of getting the cards back in the mail. But yesterday there were FOUR of them in my mailbox! I seriously flipped out! I didn't even realize how fun this would be, or how some of my guests are such over acheivers!

And so far they have all been "YES!"

Oh and? This gal might be at my wedding: http://www.zvatankhah.com/English.html
My dad's cousin is dating her. It's not like she's super famous, but she is a little bit in Iran. My grandparents knew about her before the cousin started dating her, so that's cool!

Re: AW/Check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, mailbox stalking is a big part of the process! :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw man, I loved the mailbox stalking - although we don't get mail delivery to our homes (REALLY small town) so it was actually P.O. Box stalking.   :) 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I loved the mailbox stalking, now the fun begins!!  YAY for them all being Yes's so far!!!
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a bunch the first week and then it petered out.  Less than a week to go before I have to call these people and ask them WTF.

Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_awcheck?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:9317f150-31e1-4bc2-9da1-3b8d53855bf5Post:e3ac1449-1ce9-44eb-bfee-b06f18d55025">Re: AW/Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a bunch the first week and then it petered out.  Less than a week to go before I have to call these people and ask them WTF.
    Posted by smokeybailey[/QUOTE]

I am sure I will be in the same boat. I just was not expecting any so soon. Of course now I will stalk my mailbox and have weeks go by without getting a single card. I'm one of the people who says "OH CRAP! I still have to send this back!" and sends it a week before the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards