Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

The Artisan Garden Chapel vs. The Grove

Does anyone have good/bad experiences with either one? We are leaning toward The Grove at this point for budget and convenience issues, but the Artisan chapel is very pretty and closer to the strip. Does the Grove need a lot of additional decorations, or is the chiffon that they offer sufficient?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Artisan Garden Chapel vs. The Grove

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I had to make a choice between these 2, I would pick The Grove. I hate the area that the Artisan is in. It's not my favorite area here, but it is closer to the Strip. I visited the Grove while looking for venues, and I really liked it. It's beautiful out there, especially the gazebo area. You don't need a whole lot of decorations on the gazebo anymore because there's already so much going on. There's so many plants around you, but if you want you can have like one big arrangement somewhere that would really pop out. The Grove also has great packages, the only thing I didn't like about it is it's a bit far out there. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    JanniemcJanniemc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am a uk bride and had decided on the grove months ago but now I'm worried as I've never been to Vegas let alone seen the Grove. Is it really as nice as it looks? I've looked everywhere but the Grove always comes out top. The gazebo package at the Hilton and the Monte Carlo are within our budget but neither hotel has replied to my emails and I can't find any photos of their outdoor venues. How long does it take to drive to the grove from the strip? Any other tips would be really appreciated. Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am getting married at the Artisan in May , I gave Artisan a second look when I saw pictures of the garden from another knot bio. Artisan packages comes with a lot of extra chair covers your choice rose petals music ect , I have found Sherie very easy to work with.plus their packages are great.
  • Options
    kmetzger0389kmetzger0389 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Grove this April. I would say it's about 20 minutes from the strip. There is a hotel that's very close called Santa Fe Station. That's where I blocked hotel rooms for our guests (even though most will probably stay on the strip). I'm a local so the thing I love the most about The Grove, is the face that it doesn't feel like your in Vegas. I think that it's even more beautiful than the pictures (especially in the spring). The upgrades that I am using are: chiffon on the gazebo (no other flowers or decorations, the ciffon makes it just enough without being overdone), black chair ties for the reception, different centerpieces than their standard and if my budget allows a lighting package. If you're looking for all-inclusive than The Grove is great. One complaint, the food isn't phenomenal and you can't bring in an outside caterer. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad food at all it's just nothing special. I deal with Tracy and she has been more than helpful. If you have any other questions, please let me know!! I don't know when you're getting married but I'll be sure to post reviews after my wedding :) Good Luck!!
    image. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards