Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Best Bras??

Im curious, but what brand of bra did you wear? and also what color? I am going to look for dresses next weekend and I dont know what type of bra I should wear. I have heard from different people to wear a strapless, but I'm curious what are the best bras that are not too expensive. I know that Victoria Secret is one of the best, but I was wondering if anyone decided to go somewhere else.

Thanks!!!

Re: Best Bras??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine says BraTenders are the absolute best. Personally I won't wear one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to hold off buying a bra until you know what dress you are buying.  If you have a strapless (white/ivory), bring it... but the dress shop will probably have bras you can try with the dresses. 

I had a plunging back and front for my dress, so it was almost impossible to find a bra that wouldn't show.  I bought an ivory Felina bra (from bare necessities... an online store) that worked in the back, and if you looked straight at me... but you could see it from the side.  On my second fitting I just decided to go without a bra.  Even though I don't really need much support, I bought some sticky tape that kind of held me up a bit... but I wish I had spent more time looking for the perfect option. 
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ditto with PP, you'll have to know what kind of dress you'll be wearing first before you get the bra. The bridal salon that you'll go to should have some for you to try on. My dress has a sweethear neckline, so I'll be wearing a long line sweetheart necklin bra. It fits me very comforably and its feels great! I also love the fact that it hides my tummy! lol And I got my bra from DB btw.

• Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my friend who is a costume designer told me to be the bomshell strapless from VS.  It was an awesome choice with my strapless but not super low cut dress - super push up though!
  • Options
    fizzycolorsfizzycolors member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I brought a thin bandeau strapless bra when I went dress shopping.  I ended up having cups sewn into my dress and it was awesome, no worries about a bra at all!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had cup's sewn in and it was so nice to not worry about it!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards