Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Looking for a blue wedding dress

Hi :) 
I want to wear a blue wedding dress, preferably a sapphire or midnight blue, but I'm having trouble finding these even online. I know I could look at bridesmaid dresses, but if someone knows a good shop in town for this, that would be great! 

I'm not stuck on a traditional wedding dress style, just something a bit above casual and I tend not to like bridesmaid styles. 

Thank you!

Re: Looking for a blue wedding dress

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_looking-for-a-blue-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:99545d90-d344-4ad8-827e-d5a037e006d1Post:71131a7e-f490-4149-ae5a-ca793e5b3a60">Looking for a blue wedding dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi :)  I want to wear a blue wedding dress, preferably a sapphire or midnight blue, but I'm having trouble finding these even online. I know I could look at bridesmaid dresses, but if someone knows a good shop in town for this, that would be great!  I'm not stuck on a traditional wedding dress style, just something a bit above casual and I tend not to like bridesmaid styles.  Thank you!
    Posted by trishabkirk[/QUOTE]

<div>Try looking at <a href="http://www.lightinthebox.com" rel="nofollow">www.lightinthebox.com</a> - they have tons of dresses (check out their non-wedding section too) I didn't order a wedding gown from them but I have ordered several nice dresses and tops and really liked how unique the styles are. Make sure you pay attention to sizing because for most it says to order one size larger than what you typically wear. Also, the stitch quality is not FABULOUS but unless you are planning to pass your dress on to future generations it shouldn't be an issue.</div><div>
    </div><div>Hope that helps!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can also try alfred angelo.. they have a couple of dresses that are blue..in their Disney collection.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had a really horrible experience with light in the box.  I ordered a brides maid dress from there.  It came months later than they said it would.  When I contacted them to see what the hold up was I would receive emails days later in broken english that I could not understand.  When I did get the dress it was aweful quality.  Just be careful if you use them .
  • Options
    Try looking for prom or homecoming dresses.  So many of those have bridal-like styling but come in gorgeous colors.  An old poster here purchased her purple dress at Celebrations Bridal.  I also purchased my dress there, they have a great selection and great customer service.  http://www.celebrationslvnv.com/index.php 
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    i second the prom dresses, they have tons of blue ones that are beautiful
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for all of these suggestions! I will look into them all :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards