Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Acrylic Nails Reviews Needed

I am looking at booking my wedding party into a salon for our nails, not in a resort so to save money, unless it is cheaper in the resort too. Looking at max $40 for acrylic nails with french manicure tip. Any reviews or ideas? I called Polished Nails Salon & Spa but they don't airbrush, just polish and I called LVSalon. Any help appreciated!!

Re: Acrylic Nails Reviews Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a place called Get Nailed, it's on Paradise  that is open 24/7. I don't know if they are any good though.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant give you a salon name but my suggestion is to get the acrylic nails with white tips instead of airbrushing. Tips dont ever chip and just grow out, If you still want the french look after a few fills you can airbrush over top as they grow out.

Charity
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    case420case420 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good call, I think I will do that, now just need a place. I looked up "Get Nailed" and there were a lot of bad reviews lol, so I'm still looking :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lots of bad reviews for get nailed....the locals only go there if it's an after hours emergency. I get my gels done in summerlin. I bet you can find something inexpensive on Spring Mountain
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards