Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In room manis and pedis

Does anyone know of anyone who does this? I'm thinking the night before the wedding that I would like to have someone come to my room to pamper me and my girls a little bit. We aren't big partiers seeing that myself and half my bridal party are pregnant so I thought a little pampering would be nice.
Survived major c-section complications which led to massive blood transfusion, hysterectomy, BSO and pulmonary embolism. Very thankful to be alive to raise my kids! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: In room manis and pedis

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm so glad you've posted this cos I was wondering this too!!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got a vendor off of craigslist. there are quite a few. unfortunately, though my manicure and pedicure were good, i wouldn't recommend my vendor for various reasons. however, there were many, many to choose from!

Otherwise, there is nails by kimberly, though she was out of my price range. just google her, but i think she was also on a make up vendors website though I don't remember which.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The mua I used mentioned to me that she does this. I didn't get that done, she was going to do one oh my MOH's but we got to busy so we had to cancel the appt. Harmony Medina is her name google her :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards