Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding bands...

Happy Sunday!

I have been looking for my wedding band for my 3 stone e-ring.  Does anyone have any ideas of what will go well with it?  I do not want a full eternity band so that is out of the question.  Also do you get a wedding band that is the same thickness of your e-ring or a little thinner?  I'm sure it will come down to personal preference though. 

Anyone have pictures of what their wedding band looks like so that I can see how it looks?  I'll have to get a picture of my e-ring....TIA.  
Cool

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding bands...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not gotten mine yet, but my ring was custom made so we went back to the same jeweler and he is going to make a band that works with it. So take your ring to the jeweler and see what they can do. They might already have something that works.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I was considering that too.  I thought I'd ask to see if there is something that I can buy right then and there so I thought I'd ask everyone to see which route they took and what they chose. Smile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    aussiedazeaussiedaze member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a three stone engagement ring and I'm looking at getting my band made to match.  I found a small jewelry store here in California that my friend had hers made at and the owner is super nice and giving us a nice deal.  I would just talk to a jeweler and see if they have any ideas on what looks good, but like you said, I think it's personal preference.  Once I get my band I'll post a pic for ya!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bcschumanbcschuman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to take mine to my jeweler to have him create my band.  My e-ring has a very wide band, so I need something that looks good with it but is not going to put me in a position where I can't bind my finger!  It is custom made, so the jeweler will have an idea of what to do with it!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards