Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

anyone have recs on wedding packages?

wondering if there is a place that has an "all inclusive" deal with a hotel, marraige ceremony etc? we have decided on vegas april 17th-20th, so getting married the 18th and have a 3 day honeymoon :-)

Not sure how the wedding/hotel/ceremony thing works, just starting my research but again, any feedback and help is so appreciated!!!

Re: anyone have recs on wedding packages?

• Options
    bellababe80bellababe80 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
     I haven't booked my hotel yet because we are still quite aways away from the wedding but I know in my research a lot of hotels offer a percentage off if you stay there, some offer you a limo to get your marriage licence and I know Harrah's properties have deals where you get your ceremony and two or three night stays in some of their suites (Other hotels may offer this as well). 
       If you go to the "New to the vegas boards" thread at the top of the first page of this board it has a link to a list of people and you can read their planning bios and I found they really helped me make my decision. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you buy a package with the Golden Nugget, you can get everything but the reception.  They have a silver, gold, and platinum package with the platinum being the most at $2025 (but it includes 2 nights in a suite).  There are airport transfers, courthouse transport, pictures, bouquet and bout, chapel usage, etc.

Oh and Golden Nugget spa robes.  That would be what sold FI on the package.  The damn robes.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Casears packages also offer all-inclusive, limo use, hotel rooms, floral credit, chapel time, cashman photag...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Caesars Palace and their package "Caesars".  It includes everything...see below.  Price depends on where you get married Chapel or Garden.  I would contact them if you are interested.  Sorry for the blue  highlights (it was for my reference in putting together an email to my parents).

~ Minister/Officiate Services

~ Multiple pictures taken by a professional photographer throughout the ceremony and immediately following with the bride & groom, family and bridal party

Web Photo Gallery featuring all of your wedding images online for 3 months

20 4x6 Lustre Prints of your favorite images with a photo album

~ Photo Print package including (2) 8x10s ; (2) 5x7s, (8) Wallets

~ One Hour of additional photography time

~DVD of your wedding ceremony

Online Web Casting of your wedding video for 5 days

~ Wedding music played by Professional Pianist (chapel) or Professional Violinist, Guitarist, Keyboardist (garden)

~ Floral Monetary Value of $300

~ Two nights luxury accommodations in a Palace Tower Petite Suite (Special room rate available for additional nights)

~ One hour of Limousine service to use as you wish

~ Bridal Bliss Salon Hair & Make-up Package at world renowned Color Salon

Food & Beverage Credit of $200

~ Two Spa facility day passes

~ Dedicated personal wedding coordinator

HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't see robes on that list....
    Bi-oh-rama

"smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Smokey, those must be some pretty awesome robes you're referring to.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-recs-wedding-packages?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:9b846af7-00f1-406a-ad24-6bd17cb78960Post:228b16ae-fd79-4cb5-bc8e-9840107470f0">Re: anyone have recs on wedding packages?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Smokey, those must be some pretty awesome robes you're referring to.
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

They sure as hell better be.
    Bi-oh-rama

• Options
    bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Planet Hollywood. They have packages that include hotel rooms. The reception packages are extra, but from all my searching of hotels before deciding that seemed pretty standard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards