Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Just began my planning :) Any advice from Wynn brides?

After much debating, we have decided on a Wynn ceremony, it looks absolutely beautiful!

We are on a budget of $10,000 and I intend to keep within budget as much as possible!

We are looking at 30 guests, and a reception afterwards at Maggiano's.. I have been a lurker on this site for a few weeks and have read great reviews on the low cost -great food.

By the end of the week deposits will be paid and then the next part of planning will commence!

To say I am excited doesn't even come close!

Re: Just began my planning :) Any advice from Wynn brides?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board and congratulations!! I'm a Wynn bride so feel free to ask away! Your budget is pretty good, does it include the HM? The Wynn is just super, we have such total trust in their level of service. Happy planning :-)
  • Options
    Roxis1984Roxis1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we are around $8,000 for everything at the moment & that includes our flights & 7 nights in vegas. I think as far as a HM goes we could cut down the trip in vegas and fit that in there too.

If we could keep the budget at $8,000 I would be so happy! But I just worry that things might crop up!!

How have you found everything with the Wynn so far? I see you are having an in-suite reception, I was looking into that as well as Maggianos! Which suite are you getting? :)
  • Options
    clarehollowayclareholloway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a Wynn bride too!!! Getting married on the Primrose Courtyard in October and having my reception at Mon Ami Gabi.

The Wynn is amazing and my wedding planner (Becky) is absolutely brilliant! Let us know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like the other brides said we are 100% satisfied with the WC and everything else that regards the Wynn so far. We recently booked a salon suite for two nights and the catering dept lady is also super nice. I still have to work on the menu and ask about suite decor. The suite comes with a few lovely extas so I don't mind it being so expensive. Not to be a downer bit things probably will crop up :-) started out with a $6K budget and increased it twice during the first stages of the planning. But we are so happy with everything!
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married almost 2 years ago at the Wynn and still come around the board now and again.

First, we have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with the Wynn.  They were first class all the way and worth every penny we paid.  One thing I can suggest:  if you want any extras or decor, instead of listing out what you want, talk over your ideas with your WC and tell her your budget and see what they can do for you.  It is much easier than giving a list of your wants, getting the prices, and having sticker shock.  They are more than happy to work with you whatever your budget is.  Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im a wynn bride wahoo

I have my final phone call with the Wynn Jan 13 to go over my final details. I did just that: gave my budget. It saves you time, their time and its just less stressful. I supplied my budget to them for my BM flowers, and supplied them images of the bouquet I want equivalent to the price of the bouquet that is given in the package.

I can give more advice after my phone call...happy planning :) 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards