Nevada-Las Vegas

what do i do if my to be hubby doesnt want to take pictures before wedding?

he doesn't want to see me before the ceremony. So what other ideas do you have for me to take pictures?

Re: what do i do if my to be hubby doesnt want to take pictures before wedding?

• Lulu80301Lulu80301 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Takee them in between your ceremony and reception, or take them after your reception?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Before our ceremony the only pictures being taken are of me and the ladies getting ready and heading down to the chapel. We are taking family shots and pictures of us between the ceremony and reception.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hubby-doesnt-want-pictures-before-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:9d8391f9-db10-4614-9c36-d4c79bf754bfPost:158e8fc0-4a75-448a-9f50-314e6f81ca32">Re: what do i do if my to be hubby doesnt want to take pictures before wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Before our ceremony the only pictures being taken are of me and the ladies getting ready and heading down to the chapel. We are taking family shots and pictures of us between the ceremony and reception.
    Posted by dvohnout[/QUOTE]

Ditto. This is our plan also.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hubby-doesnt-want-pictures-before-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:9d8391f9-db10-4614-9c36-d4c79bf754bfPost:158e8fc0-4a75-448a-9f50-314e6f81ca32">Re: what do i do if my to be hubby doesnt want to take pictures before wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Before our ceremony the only pictures being taken are of me and the ladies getting ready and heading down to the chapel. We are taking family shots and pictures of us between the ceremony and reception.
    Posted by dvohnout[/QUOTE]

Same.  However we are also doing the "Groom and GM only" shots beforehand as well.  After the ceremony it will be us with families, then the whole wedding party, then just us.  Our planner sent us a whole breakdown of how the pictures will work out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Double ditto- doing the same thing as dvohnout and stinkerbell.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually have 2 photographers one will be with the Groom getting ready and one will be with me getting ready! Then we will do pictures after the ceremony! He really wants to see me for the first time when I am released through the french doors of our venue!  
  • edited December 2011

We have the same situation, and I have to say that I think it's really sweet that my FI wants to be surprised as I walk through those doors. Laughing

Our ceremony is at 5pm, and our reception is at 7pm.  So, I'm thinking we'll have about 1.5 hours or so of photo time.  I'm hoping to do the "before" pictures with my bridesmaids & I, my mom, etc. I believe I have my photographer from 2pm-10pm.

• atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My DH didn't want to do this either.  When I showed him what our timeline looked like if we did everything afterwards he changed his mind.

Seeing him beforehand turned out to be a great decision for us because it was the only time we had alone all day.  We spent a couple of hours just enjoying each other's company and it allowed us both to be more relaxed for our ceremony and enjoy every minute.  and no, it didn't take away from how special it was to see him at the end of the aisle waiting for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards