Nevada-Las Vegas

Whats the weather like in November?

I wanted to know what the weather is like in November in Las Vegas. I come from a year long 90degrees, so anything slightly under 70 is well cold for me.

Re: Whats the weather like in November?

• edited December 2011

ive only been to vegas once and it was in nov. The nights are a tad chilly...but the days arrent that bad. But yes, it will most likely get under 70 at some point. I just wore a light jacket and was fine.

• edited December 2011
    It's cold....between 40sand 65ish
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's still in the 70s in early November. Usually in the sixties most of the other times.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
    Usually anywhere from 50-70 during the day, and can get down in the 40's at night.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Vegas, this past November it got chilly at night but was pretty pleasent during the day, like 60s.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding in Vegas in November, it will be chilly, but we're just having the ceremony outside, maybe add some heating lamps for the guests under by the chairs.. Reception will be inside.
  • MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It can range from 60-80 depending on how early in the month.  It's a weird month with seasonal changes.  Kinda like how April had a 65 day and a 90 day on a single 7-day forecast. 
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_whats-weather-like-november?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:9ddcf55c-b6ee-4bf6-a55a-0eaef1120b3fPost:ba09341a-9820-4843-a204-3604d7256d50">Re: Whats the weather like in November?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It can range from 60-80 depending on how early in the month.  It's a weird month with seasonal changes.  Kinda like how April had a 65 day and a 90 day on a single 7-day forecast. 
    Posted by MeatAuditor[/QUOTE]

Ahhh the joy of unpredictable Vegas weather :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards