Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Things to do in Vegas-Text

Does anyone have any "Things to do in Vegas" text I could "borrow" for my wedding website. The site is done but I'm dragging on that page...please help!

Re: Things to do in Vegas-Text

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take whatever you'd like from ours :)

www.weddingwire.com/cassieandgreg
  • Options
    11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you still need more send me a message with your email---I made a pamphlet thingy that may be helpful to you and will gladly share it....(especially since I took the general layout from another bride and then totally redid it but it was wonderful to use as a starting point for lots of stuff---not just what to do)

If you send me a message....please warn me on the boards cause I will forget to look! :)
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have just done ours, split into Free Things to Do and Paid Things to Do, with current prices. Feel free to use!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_things-vegas-text?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:9f5b0f91-fbdd-41b2-a9ce-5ff35df03c81Post:ccc7ec8c-12f5-43fa-85d8-d25c0ef510c8">Re: Things to do in Vegas-Text</a>:
    [QUOTE]if you still need more send me a message with your email---I made a pamphlet thingy that may be helpful to you and will gladly share it....(especially since I took the general layout from another bride and then totally redid it but it was wonderful to use as a starting point for lots of stuff---not just what to do) If you send me a message....please warn me on the boards cause I will forget to look! :)
    Posted by 11Vegas7[/QUOTE]

Would love to take a look at yours, we still haven't finished our mailer.  I amsending you my e-mail.  Thanks!!!  We are getting close :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_things-vegas-text?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:9f5b0f91-fbdd-41b2-a9ce-5ff35df03c81Post:ccc7ec8c-12f5-43fa-85d8-d25c0ef510c8">Re: Things to do in Vegas-Text</a>:
    [QUOTE]if you still need more send me a message with your email---I made a pamphlet thingy that may be helpful to you and will gladly share it....(especially since I took the general layout from another bride and then totally redid it but it was wonderful to use as a starting point for lots of stuff---not just what to do) If you send me a message....please warn me on the boards cause I will forget to look! :)
    Posted by 11Vegas7[/QUOTE]

I'll send you a PM, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards