North Carolina
Options

twitter??

I've recently joined the twitter world... any of you ladies there??

Re: twitter??

• Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am.

yramc
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I don't have it on my phone. . .I've thought about it, but I dont think I knew enough people on there and Im not sure if I need to get addicted to something else ha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't understand all the rage about it.... then I joined and I find out about all kinds of stuff... like coupons and sales... ect.
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    hmm . . .maybe I'll have to check it out :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_twitter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:c598a7fe-5986-417b-a3f6-458455bf798aPost:65356101-28e1-4873-a554-eafb67568e5d">Re: twitter??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't understand all the rage about it.... then I joined and I find out about all kinds of stuff... like coupons and sales... ect.
    Posted by Jemmessica[/QUOTE]

Never gone down the Twtter path but if THIS kinda stuff is on there, I definitely need to be checking it out!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I love Twitter for updates on all my favorite stores & sites.

My twitter name is MrsHagie :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really?? You hear about stores and coupons? I haven't gone down that path either because I already check fb, the knot, email, and rarely have time to keep up with my blog.  But if you read things like that, I might be interested.
  • Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I follow a lot of the coupon people I read about on FB and their blogs, but it's one location where I can see it all at once... if someone posts a new coupon on their blog, they always tweet about it :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I twitter - it's for my Etsy shop, but I mostly tweet about life, etc. It's fun & you can learn about specials going on at stores, restaurants, etc. I follow a lot of local people here which helps keep me in the loop about cool stuff going on here in Wilmington. I'll add you guys, too. :D My twitter is http://twitter.com/bhallelujah
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_twitter?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:c598a7fe-5986-417b-a3f6-458455bf798aPost:73ca054c-e096-4b9f-85ed-dc30b7498f96">Re: twitter??</a>:
    [QUOTE]mine is @purple_gold  :-)
    Posted by mhoneill[/QUOTE]

Love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Arrrggghhhhhh! Cool
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I amm - partially for the coupons/stuff, partially to keep up w/ some relatives, and because I figured out places post job ads on twitter!!!

I'm @krispymerryman (and I follow you jemmessica!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is dancergalhol

I didn't know about the coupons, def gonna have to check that out!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine's @JudgeJackson.  As you can imagine, my tweets aren't the most exciting things out there.  I'm still trying to figure the thing out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards