Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Timeline for InSuite reception

What kind of timeline did you have for your insuite reception. I am wondering how long people stayed in your room before leaving for the night.

Re: Timeline for InSuite reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out threemarie's bio. She has an awesome one in there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding was at 7:15 downstairs in the chapel. I have no idea what time we actually arrived. Once we arrived we:

First dance
    Father/daughter & mother/groom dance
    Toasts
    A few posed family pictures
    Cut the cake

Some of our older guests left after the cake cutting, but we ended up kicking people out at 12:30. I was exhausted!
  • Options
    threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_timeline-insuite-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a0c358fc-f064-430b-b176-2cb3566abacePost:f16a3312-05ff-4ad9-a39e-8503785ca3c4">Re: Timeline for InSuite reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out threemarie's bio. She has an awesome one in there!
    Posted by Kmills811[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks! I was going to post that I had a time line in my bio, but thanks for beating me to it :) </div>
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    7:30 In-suite ceremony
    7:45 Recessional out into the hallway, a few pictures
    7:50 Bride and groom announced, buffet open

I can't remember when we cut our cake, I know we moved it up a bit because the photographer had to leave.  The bar closed at about 9:45, people stuck around chatting until after 11:00, I think.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards