Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Barbers

My FI barber was supposed go with us.. but is not.. We need a barber that has experience with cutting african american hair..

Thanks for your help....

Re: Barbers

• Options
    edited December 2011

DH got a fresh cut and line the day before we left for Vegas.  He was not willing to trust just anyone with his hair on his weding day.  If you will be leaving more than 2-3 days before the big day this may not work.  

Who knew men had hair issues too! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married? son i won't send you too far in vegas.
    www.weddingwire.com/kiwonaandhector
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_barbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a14c4bb9-be85-47ec-b3ee-ac9246bbddd1Post:12f7adb7-0bf6-4914-a320-b969366277fa">Re: Barbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH got a fresh cut and line the day before we left for Vegas.  He was not willing to trust just anyone with his hair on his weding day.  If you will be leaving more than 2-3 days before the big day this may not work.   Who knew men had hair issues too! 
    Posted by vfriday[/QUOTE]

I second this .... if not, I have a friend in Vegas who goes to a place called Blade Masters. He likes them, but that's all I know about them. I think he said they are far from the strip.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_barbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a14c4bb9-be85-47ec-b3ee-ac9246bbddd1Post:45a87a3b-428c-4e18-884b-40a93ea09b82">Re: Barbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd like to know the answer to this myself.. My fiance is trying to get a haircut as close to the time we leave as possible so he's still "crispy" for the wedding lol! Dione would your FI trust a barber he's never used before???
    Posted by empegues[/QUOTE]

Well he usually would not..
    But we are leaving home on Wed.... the wedding is not until Saturday. He will have to get a hair cut again before the wedding. I just pray we can find a good one. I dont want him to be waliking around all crazy the day of the wedding..
    You know how they act... We have been you tubing.. Found a couple..We will go and find the shop when we get there on Wed.. Hopefully see the work.. Im scared.. Cause he is very picky..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_barbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a14c4bb9-be85-47ec-b3ee-ac9246bbddd1Post:12f7adb7-0bf6-4914-a320-b969366277fa">Re: Barbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]DH got a fresh cut and line the day before we left for Vegas.  He was not willing to trust just anyone with his hair on his weding day.  If you will be leaving more than 2-3 days before the big day this may not work.   Who knew men had hair issues too! 
    Posted by vfriday[/QUOTE]

Yeah. it wont cause we are leaving on Wed.. and the wedding is Sat. His hair grows like weeds.. LOL! He needs a cut every 3 to 4 days it seems..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_barbers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a14c4bb9-be85-47ec-b3ee-ac9246bbddd1Post:d25d3077-e9e2-434d-a011-aaf5b8d3ad6c">Re: Barbers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where are you getting married? son i won't send you too far in vegas.
    Posted by kiwona[/QUOTE]

We are getting married at Ceasars.. But he will travel.. We need to try to get an appointment.. so they dont have to wait long..
    Thanks for your help!!
  • Options
    sarahtortsarahtort member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am cutting my boys hair.  My big boy and my little guy.  I would trust no one else.  LOL
    Good luck finding someone to trim them up before the big day.  I jsut say have thier normal person do it the day before you leave
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards