North Carolina

Holy Potato We're Three Months Out!

I just got my "three months to go!" email from the Knot and I about fell on the floor. I'm hoping I have what I'm supposed to have done... anyone else want to share what they were working on three months out? I keep getting scared I'm forgetting something.
-- C
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Holy Potato We're Three Months Out!

• edited December 2011
    Geez I don't even remember what I was doing. Just sitting around being lazy, I think. Do you have invitations worked out?
  • edited December 2011
    That was only a month ago, and I don't remember what I was doing. lol. The wedding has fried my brain.

I'm just working on all the little details now, all big stuff is done, and everything I'm working on now is little stuff that I consider fluff, if it doesn't get done, the show will still go on, it's no big deal. :o)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_holy-potato-were-three-months-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:c6453ef7-5b12-4ae3-a291-943edb4038d1Post:3282823a-bb1a-4297-bae3-a769c842c17d">Holy Potato We're Three Months Out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got my "three months to go!" email from the Knot and I about fell on the floor. I'm hoping I have what I'm supposed to have done... anyone else want to share what they were working on three months out? I keep getting scared I'm forgetting something.
    Posted by CJ4578[/QUOTE]

Music.  Invitations.  Bridesmaid dresses.

I may not be the best representative of the 3-month mark. 
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also am 3 months out :)  I have big stuff done.  Now working on getting tuxes ordered , cutting wine bottles for centerpieces, planning out candy buffet, other little details like bathroom baskets... Also need to take my dress in to the lady I hope will alter it to see when the best time is to do the first fitting.  Also need to ship BM dresses to out of state BMs...Those are all on my weekend to-do list!  I bet I won't get 1/3 of it done.

Invitations are ordered and printed, just need to address envelopes and wait about a month to send them. 
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! It's coming up so fast!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!! You are sooo close!!!
    Photobucket

• CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Invitations are a major check- they're being printed and shipped to us next week.

Yep, see, I knew I forgot something- I need to remind FI for the 100th time about tux/suit options (I think we're going with just having everyone buy a gray suit from Kohls like Ashley did.)

And Beth your bathroom baskets reminded me I need to figure out if we're doing OOT gift-baskets or not... but yes big stuff is actually done and there is no secret vendor that everyone must have that I totally forgot about so yay!

Okay I feel more relaxed now, thanks ladies!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_holy-potato-were-three-months-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:c6453ef7-5b12-4ae3-a291-943edb4038d1Post:1c6e1103-b556-4291-9913-6e7817d20b6f">Re: Holy Potato We're Three Months Out!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That was only a month ago, and I don't remember what I was doing. lol. The wedding has fried my brain. I'm just working on all the little details now, all big stuff is done, and everything I'm working on now is little stuff that I consider fluff, if it doesn't get done, the show will still go on, it's no big deal. :o)
    Posted by FutureMrsFraser[/QUOTE]
    Exactly!  I don't think I really put things into high gear until last week or so.  I've been trying to get my favors and DIY invites finished up this past week.  Still working on them, but they should be done very shortly now.  At least the invites, since they have to go out very soon!!!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards