Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Help me find these shoes?

I've been googling and searching and haven't came up with much.  Anyone want to help?  I got the pic from offbeat bride.  They look like Louboutins, but I haven't found them.  

Re: Help me find these shoes?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    these might be it: 
    http://us.christianlouboutin.com/fifi-100mm-13687.html

EDIT:  i hit 'post' too soon, haha.  its kind of hard to tell from the picture, because they aren't standing on a flat surface, but the heel in the picture looks alot shorter than a typical CL shoe, but the bottom of the shoe does look red to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes Amanda is right! When you click on her link it just takes you to the main website, but search for Fifi and there they are! So cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_shoes-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a199e030-b2b5-4e1b-ad7c-dee0b92e572bPost:4df34d4d-cdf3-4c61-b8ac-39164ae28041">Re: Help me find these shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes Amanda is right! When you click on her link it just takes you to the main website, but search for Fifi and there they are! So cute!
    Posted by Kmills811[/QUOTE]
    good tip! 

maybe its because its all on my same computer, but when i click the link it goes right to the shoes --- that could have been confusing :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you can't afford CLB's, I found these - though they're not exactly the same:

http://www.crystalbridalaccessories.co.uk/products/swarovski-crystal-shoes/benjamin-adams-gaga.htm

U can choose $'s so I'd imagine they ship to the US.

Or you could just buy and hand glue swarovski crystals onto a plain pair of shoes Laughing
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Daisypath Anniversary tickers Click Here for our Planning Webpage
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are awesome, did you see the clutch after the Fifi shoes! Too bad I didn't know or else I'd have to find a way to work it in, maybe a redo, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I did see those fifi's or ones really similar but i wasnt sure if the color was just from the camera??  Do you know what i mean?  I want them white and sparkly, blingy :)

Going back to look at the clutch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't get it to go next??  Is it the white one?  I have a hot pink one on my planning bio.  I love the little shoes on top!
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_shoes-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a199e030-b2b5-4e1b-ad7c-dee0b92e572bPost:9e6078b8-1180-40bb-a841-e10d1d19e6eb">Re: Help me find these shoes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I couldn't get it to go next??  Is it the white one?  I have a hot pink one on my planning bio.  I love the little shoes on top!
    Posted by JaydensMommie[/QUOTE]

It the white one with the little shoes on top! I just saw the pink one in your bio and it's adorable. I think it's the little shoes that make the clutch.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm no help, but those shoes are CUTE!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh...my....gawd....

I loved those shoes (and the video they did too!) but never tried to look for them... but I almost threw up at the price... WOW I didnt know shoes could be that expensive! I have been known to pay a few hundred now and again but OMG...

They are stunning...I am going to just sit here and drool for a while...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    flyjawnflyjawn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those shoes are so beautiful!!!!

i have a pair of fifi's but they're pewter coloured.  (and a third of the price of the sparky ones).

that is an absurd amount of money for a pair of shoes but they are beyond gorgeous!!
  • Options
    flyjawnflyjawn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    p.s.  the US site is WAY WAY WAY better than the canadian site and has way more shoes in my size!

i am so excited by this discovery.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can spot a pair of Christianl Louboutin's from a mile away!
    I love them!
    She is a lucky girl and that video ROCKS.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards