Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Ideas for after dinner?

Hi! We are getting married in June at the Paris hotel. We are renting out a private room in the Le Village Buffet for a dinner reception after our ceremony. I don't know what to do after our dinner with all of our guests.  We have the room until 8:30pm.  I fell like we should offer more entertainment for all our family after dinner, since they are coming a long way for our wedding.  I was thinking of renting the double decker bus for 2 hours and do a strip tour and provide drinks. I wanted something family friendly, since we are going to have younger cousins and older aunts/uncles and grandparents attending.  Do you think that it is going to be too hot for a double decker tour from 9pm-11pm in June? There is no air conditioning on it and the men in the wedding party will be in tuxes. I was really interested in it though. Any other ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ideas for after dinner?

• Options
    What did you decide to do? I am getting married at Paris in July
  • Options
    So we got married June 8th, and had our reception at Roys Hawaiian Fusion (BEST food of my life, I seriously thought I died and went to food heaven) anyway, we stayed at the Aria and went back there for after dinner cocktails. Depending on the size of the group there are tons of options. Good luck and congrats!!! I had an absolute BLAST there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards