Nevada-Las Vegas

Trevi Brides

ok..last post for a while....well...for today. sorry for posting so often but Im kinda freaking out today for some reason. Can someone tell me what kind of price range im looking at for trevi? or if they book up fast. My date is 10/07 and the lady who works over events there is off today and im kind of anxious to know. thanks

Re: Trevi Brides

• edited December 2011
    If she is not working today, no one else can book today so if it is taken, it is taken. Calm down :)

I THINK that when Aegrish was using Trevi, I think it was around $55 per person not including alcohol. That is for the group dining menu and it included the steak option. From what I have heard, they are very flexible in piecing together options to fit with your budget.

I do not think you have ever said what your budget is? That would help with suggesting places for you.
  • edited December 2011
    well...i would like to feed about 20 people for under 1000 if i HAD to do a little more then i would. I guess if they are flexible i will be too...oh and i would want alcohol too..
  • bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michelle is great and she will get back to you first thing on Monday if you have left her a message or email. Just breathe! I did a personalized menu because the packages didn't provide me with a vegetarian option. $1000 might be tight with alcohol, but I think you could get close to that. I forget the price of the packages. I was able to do $1500 for 34 people, which included a ton of hors d'o, salad and entree, as well as non-alcholic beverages. I know some girls will gasp at the non-alcoholic part, but we are having an open bar after at our reception and they can head up to the suite before dinner for free drinks as well. We felt we could better spend the $800 it was going to cost us for booze at the restaurant on a more enjoyable event for guests... and they can get liquored after dinner :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was looking into Trevi, but looking at another place for reception. If I can find the info that Michelle sent me I'll send it to you. You can book whenever you want and all you need is a cc number to hold the date. They will not charge your card; it's more of a good faith. Let me see if I still have the info/menu for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget that a budget of $1000 is really only about $783 before tax and tip (depending on whether the tip/service is taxed at Trevi or not.  That is only $39/head. 

You may want to contact a few locations and ask them what they can do for you for $39 per person. 

Bern-is your $1500 before or after tax and service?
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My $1500 is before service and tax. Good point. You have to have a $1500 minimum (before service and tax) to have the private setting on the Mezzanine. I didn't think of that when I did my first point.
  • smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So that makes dinner closer to $1891.  When you are budgeting you should always deduct tax and tip/service from your final final budget so you know what you are really working with.  Keep that in mind, OP.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glitter I can send you all the info if you want from Trevi...I think I still have it.  The least expensive menu is $45 PP excluding alcohol.  2 hour open bar is around $30 pp. It ain't cheap.
  • nawnabanawnanawnabanawna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at Trevi in 2 weeks. Michelle has been AMAZING to work with, and they are SUPER flexible. You can let your guests order from the original menu, or create on of your own. I am doing a preset menu with 3 choices (2 being their most expensive) and I am paying $46 pp not including bar. The mezzanine however has a $1500 minimum if you wanted your event up there, but I dont think the patio has a minimum. 2 Hours of open bar is anothe 37 pp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards