Nevada-Las Vegas

How do you spend your days in Vegas?

When I tell people we're getting married in Las Vegas, I always say "you can make it whatever you want".  How do you spend your time in Vegas?  Are you at the tables, in the spa, trying all the buffets, clubbing, sight-seeing?  What place is a *must visit* when you're there?

I'm usually by the pool during the day and at the craps tables at night.  I don't play with a lot of money, but I like to play for a long time.  I always must visit the Forum Shops and do a little window shopping!  I also really enjoy Burger Bar and Seredipity 3. 

Re: How do you spend your days in Vegas?

• edited December 2011
    I think it depends on who I go with. Family = sightseeing, girlfriends = partying and lazing by the pool.
    This time we plan to do a lot of sight seeing as most of our guests (including my FI) have never visited Vegas before and also a lot of shopping especially at the outlets (since US prices for things is much lower than in Aust and the exchange rate is pretty equal at the moment).
  • lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_spend-days-vegas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a3f33e5c-8a7a-43fe-863f-1f3076fc022bPost:373af6cf-8da6-49ff-8247-64d7cbad0a83">How do you spend your days in Vegas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I tell people we're getting married in Las Vegas, I always say "you can make it whatever you want".  How do you spend your time in Vegas?  Are you at the tables, in the spa, trying all the buffets, clubbing, sight-seeing?  What place is a *must visit* when you're there? I'm usually by the pool during the day and at the craps tables at night.  I don't play with a lot of money, but I like to play for a long time.  I always must visit the Forum Shops and do a little window shopping!  I also really enjoy Burger Bar and Seredipity 3. 
    Posted by nycheryl[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm pretty much the same... if it's the daytime, I'm either a) by the pool, b) at a buffet, c) at the craps/blackjack/roulette tables, or d) doing some sightseeing on the Strip (walking around the Bellagio, or the Paris, or the shops at the Venetian.  If it's nighttime, I'm at a club or bar.  </div>
  • edited December 2011
    I like to sighsee by day, eat a nice dinner at night, then gamble post dinner. If I'm tired of sightseeing, I'll be by the pool or napping.
  • edited December 2011
    I have only been once and we pretty much ate and saw shows.  This time I want to gamble(a little cause I like to shop more), see a couple shows, shop and sight see.  No laying by the p[ool for us; we are going to be there in December.  I am hoping to catch Zumanity and maybe another show if anyone has any recommendations.  I also want to see the fountains at the Bellagio; I heard they are beautiful.
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards