Nevada-Las Vegas

Buffet Recommedations

Hey there Vegas board,

For those of you still in the wedding planning process, I hope its going smoothly and you are getting lots of great checks done. For those married, I hope you are enjoying married life.

So the hubby and I are headed to Vegas soon and his favorite buffet is the Mirage. So its a given that we are going there. But this trip we decided we want to try a new buffet as well. So does anyone have any recommedations for some yummy buffets? TIA

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Buffet Recommedations

• I love the World Buffet at the Rio! :) That's where my fiance always goes too!
    YOu can eat EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Crabs legs, salad, pizza... goodness! now I want to go!
  • Haven't tried it yet, but the Bacchanal buffet at Caesars just opened last month. It looks amazing! I'm consider for our reception dinner. Has a nice look, has many made-to-order dishes, individual servings pre-plated, heard the desserts are good, etc. I tried the MGM buffet recently and really liked it too!
  • Wynn Buffet is AMAZING!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been to Spice Market Buffet @ PH for breakfast and it was delicious.

Wicked Spoon @ Cosmo is my favorite, love love love the dessert station. If you eat there for brunch, it comes with 1 free Mimosa. :).

I heard really good reviews for Bacchanal buffet @ CP but I've never been.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wicked Spoon - Cosmo (the deserts are to die for!)
    World Buffet - Rio (so much to love)
    The Buffet - Aria  (currently closed till Dec)
  • My favorite that I've personally been to is the Rio, with Bellagio a close second.  I haven't been to Wicked Spoon yet but have heard good things; plan to try that at some point.

Don't go to golden nugget lol, I love the place but their buffet sucks.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Bacchanal is great. Wynn is our favorite.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wynn buffet. We were just there and we're having our reception there as well!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone. We leave tomorrow and these are some great suggestions! I can't wait to try some of these buffets that we haven't been to before.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Definitely Rio. It's HUGE and has something for everyone. For dessert, I love Bellagio buffet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards