Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Mike L Pro Pics

Hi all, we've gotten our gallery and DVD back!
Just thought I would share with everyone, if you actually want to see them. There are over 1,000, but there are some really fantastic shots in there, for people wanting to see their work. They were such a pleasure to work with too, and very reasonable!

http://clients.mikelphotos.com/jenniferscottmarried

password is 20101107

Enjoy!!
Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mike L Pro Pics

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much for sharing!! My favorites:
    1. the guys on the treadmill. Hilarious.
    2. the b&w ones in front of the welcome sign
    3. that your 'kids' requested guests write messages. so cute and unique!
  • Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh congrats!  Looks like you had such a blast, I love the pics of you and your hubby in front of the Bellagio fountains and the ones where he's dancing with his mom (I think that's his mom?)...so sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do I see Jager shots?! :-)

Pics came out great, I love seeing great Mike L photos since we have him booked.  I really like the Vegas sign pics, perfect.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats.  Your pictures look amazing!  Thank you so much for sharing.  It makes me super excited to get my pictures done from them.  Now I only need to wait till September....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've only gotten through about half of them so far, but you look like you all had a great time.
  • Options
    scr1982scr1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome photos! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! We had such a fantastic time, I still can't believe how much fun it was. 
    They really do take some great shots, the Vegas sign ones are some of my favs, especially the ones with Elvis. 

No Yager shots Vegasgroom - that would be Sambuca - gross! lol
    aegrish - I had to include our "kids" in our wedding somehow, if you only knew how long it took to get that 1 perfect pic of them dressed up!!

Thanks again for taking the time to look at them!! There are soooo many!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mike-l-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a6a0c1ed-5238-4a1d-89c2-30cde5d0d349Post:98fe3967-8d9f-4784-9f78-cc7424323d12">Re: Mike L Pro Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh congrats!  Looks like you had such a blast, I love the pics of you and your hubby in front of the Bellagio fountains and the ones where he's dancing with his mom (I think that's his mom?)...so sweet!
    Posted by lsvensson[/QUOTE]

Thanks - that's actually my mom he's dancing with, melted my heart for him even more making sure she was out there having fun on the dance floor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So great!  Congrats :)  You look fantastic!

Quick question - is that the medium roses bouquet? 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mike-l-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:a6a0c1ed-5238-4a1d-89c2-30cde5d0d349Post:61c02502-6fa9-4622-beb0-02794b2e62f0">Re: Mike L Pro Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]So great!  Congrats :)  You look fantastic! Quick question - is that the medium roses bouquet? 
    Posted by nycheryl[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! Yes, that is the medium boquet, plus I added a few extra flowers for the boquet. I think it was 4 calla lilies if I recall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards