Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

How do you people write reviews?!

I am so long winded. I'm almost done with all my reviews, and I'm at 6.5 PAGES in Microsoft Word.

Um... what?!

I'm going to try to make condensed versions, and then put the full play-by-play in my bio. Should be up by tomorrow!

Re: How do you people write reviews?!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i completely agree! it is a lot more difficult than i thought it would be.  can't wait for yours though!  mine will follow shortly....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously! With some parting thoughts, I'm now at 7.5 pages. It's really part-review, part blog-entry. I'm going to double check my vendor list at home tonight to make sure I've got everyone. Then I'll post reviews tomorrow! (With my condensed thoughts!!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_people-write-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a9faaa6a-cee6-41c8-b39a-c6fabcf3e440Post:75b831a1-4017-479d-a996-5f006f7bdb44">Re: How do you people write reviews?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seriously! With some parting thoughts, I'm now at 7.5 pages. It's really part-review, part blog-entry. I'm going to double check my vendor list at home tonight to make sure I've got everyone. <strong>Then I'll post reviews tomorrow</strong>! (With my condensed thoughts!!)
    Posted by Natrasha[/QUOTE]

I want to see them now!!! ::Foot Stomp:: lol
    Congrats again, lady!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_people-write-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a9faaa6a-cee6-41c8-b39a-c6fabcf3e440Post:4b229fe1-34da-4217-9a28-9f33cb1f29a1">Re: How do you people write reviews?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How do you people write reviews?! : I want to see them now!!! ::Foot Stomp:: lol Congrats again, lady!
    Posted by LilMissScareAll[/QUOTE]

Overall, my experience of the whole week was an A+, so at least you have nothing to worry about! :)
    Platinum was amazing and wonderful. And I miss staying there so much. The TUBS! OMG. I could live in their bathrooms. I was very happy I brought bubble bath and Lush bath bombs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm the same way, that's why I built a website to hold them instead of trying to put them into one post here. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, love your sig pic!

I think I'm a review junkie, love reading them. Cuz even though I'm not getting married, there's always stuff about cool places to go, good restaurants to eat at, shows to see, etc etc. I was gonna review some of the restaurants we went to on our anniversary trip, but then I thought that might make me seem like a dork LOL!

But let me say this, the red carpet cupcake from Retro made me want to slap someone it was so good. I kind of wish we had just gotten a half dozen of those.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Cheles93Cheles93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow I'm so excited for your reviews...I'm getting married at the Platinum too!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know what you mean. I tired to regularly blog to keep my friends and family posted on our planning progress...but I just could not be brief about it! It seemed like every post would take me hours to write...so now I've kinda fallen off the blogging band wagon. Anyway, I'm so excited to read your reviews. Seems like there hasn't been a lot of Platinum weddings in the past, so it's kinda amusing that 3 of us are getting married there in the span of a few weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards