Nevada-Las Vegas

COTF and a seperate Limo vendor?

Hi Everyone,
 I haven't asked COTF yet, I just wanted to know if anyone else has booked a very basic package with COTF and used a seperate Limo like from Bells Trans (as an eg, I can't think of any other limo venders atm!).

I'm just looking at costs basically, we're on a pretty tight budget and I want to do a photo tour pretty much immediatly after the ceremony. So I thought hiring my own Limo will work out cheaper than using the COTF limo and then hiring another one for straight after.

Is this a good idea or not? And can it be done / is it allowed?!

I'm a bit worried about using an outside vendor, I've heard some chapels charge if you use outside vendors. But, if I took a cab to COTF surely they couldn't charge me for that so why would they charge me for a limo?!? I'm rambling now, but any info anyone has would be fab!

TIA!

Julie x
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: COTF and a seperate Limo vendor?

• GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have two limos included in our COF package plus we have hired seperately a party bus to transfer all our guests and to use for the photo tour afterwards, so it is definitely okay to use an external limo company.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if COF allows your to use the outside photog for the actual ceremony though...if that was one of your questions.  I would definitely check on that.
    I'd recommend presiential, we used them b4 and booked them for our tour.  I think maybe it's the same company as bell trans though...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards