Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Room decor for Vista Suite

Hi Everyone, I had a chance to scope Mandalay Bay on a work trip and my bigest concern is the decor/ condition of furnature in the Vista Suite. I think its an easy fix, but wanted to hear from you all about what decor you used- flowers, signage, table clothes etc. Who did you use for floral? Help is always apprecaited. Other than this, I was THRILLED. Love the hotel, love the Valley of the falls and the shops and restaurants. I am SO excited.
Thanks!

Re: Room decor for Vista Suite

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't really do any decorating.  I bought a pack of tea lights from IKEA and scattered them around, along with some rose petals, and that was pretty much it.  It's a nice room as it is, it doesn't need much extra.  There are a few pics in my bio if you like.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    ginamarie1985ginamarie1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan on using lots of tealights (still deciding between real or flamless), I am renting black tablecloths through my work that I will put over the food table and cake table (which we are bringing - a small folding table), I made a big tall silk flower centerpiece to be above the food, we plan on using one of the side counters to display framed engagement photos and baby pics with candles, and I bought vases to hold all of our bouquets (mine will go next to the cake, 1 next to guest book, and 1 on each end of the bar).  We will also have big glass fish bowls of wedding-colored M&Ms scattered around the different end tables, and somewhere (not sure where yet), we will be diplaying all of the custom Jones sodas we are bringing.

Of course if you are flying, then most of my ideas would probably not be possible (I am driving to Vegas from AZ).  If you plan on having enough people in there, the decor and furniature may not even be noticed.
    "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." ***My Wedding Bio!***
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been wondering the same thing! Thanks for all of your ideas:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards