Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Best photo locations for strip tour

Hi ladies, 

I'm leaving this a little late as my wedding is next week, but what are your recommendations for the best strip tour locations. We have about 2 hours for photos - I'd like to get some inside some of the locations and I've seen some lovely shots but now that it's crunch time I've forgotten where the best ones were. 

TIA

Re: Best photo locations for strip tour

• Options
    AngieBee25AngieBee25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandalay has beautiful grounds!
    Caesar's gardens are a must
    inside Bellagio, the glass blown ceiling and conservatory
    The Vegas sign of course
    Bellagio fountains
    Paris

mmm... gotta think some more and come back

HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some of my faves were Mandalay Bay Valley of the Falls, inside Bellagio, and downtown at Fremont Street. My Strip tour pics are labeled if you want to get an idea of how each location looks.
  • Options
    JoeyA_VPJoeyA_VP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bellagio is very nice, but security will often be on the photographer within 5 minutes of being inside the building.  Move quickly there.
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fredmont street photos are always beautiful! I would recommend the chandeliers in Planet Hollywood. They are probably my favorite spot in all of Vegas! :)
    If you go out on the balcony of NY NY Hotel (the side connected to MGM) there is a spot that you can take a photo with the strip behind you, its beautiful! Here is a pic I took of our MOH & BM after the wedding.

If you have time to walk around and scout spots the first day that you get there, I would highly recommend it. My photographer and I had tons of ideas and spent the whole first day looking around for perfect spots, but when it came down to it, there really isnt a whole lot of "landmark spots".... you just have to figure it out as you go.
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my strip photo tours from the vegas sign, Freemont St, Treasure Island and the wynn best.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! You've given me some great ideas. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photog will be my father (he's more awesome than any sites I've looked at). We'll be renting a car. When you did your tours, where did you park? Or did you walk around where you could and go back to the car?
    planning

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards