Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

11/11/11 Wedding @ Palms Tips PLZ

Hey Ladies! I am getting married 11/11/11 at the Palms poolside and the reception to follow in the CRIB Suite. I am not having a WC. . Has anyone had a wedding at the Palms before? Or a suite receptions? Any tips or suggestion for either... Thank you!!! :D

Re: 11/11/11 Wedding @ Palms Tips PLZ

• Options
    goodtobekinggoodtobeking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Coop! I'm getting married at The Palms as well, unfortunately your wedding will beat mine to the punch (we are 6/10/12) so I won't be of much help in leading the way for you... But maybe you'll have some advice for me? :) we are having the ceremony at Ghostbar and receptioning in the KingPin suite... Aren't those suites great?! We will be ipod-ing our music in... That stresses me out just a bit... But otherwise are planning a lot of small crafty details ourselves... Decorating the spaces seem to be a fun challenge too... Do you know how you are decorating yours?! We are investing in some day of WC so I get to relax on the actual day! Feel free to bounce off me if you want... Although I think I may have more questions for you after your experience! 11/11/11 isn't that far away! How exciting!
  • Options
    goodtobekinggoodtobeking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Copper... Sorry! Wish my phone had a bigger screen I read your name wrong first time!
  • Options
    copperdeancopperdean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey! We are bringing in cocktail tables with black linen. Turning 3 wine glasses upside Down on top of flowed buds and placing a candle on top. Then the other tables Wendy at the palms said we could have some old dice and playing cards that they normally just toss to decorate with bc our theme is Vegas. he said we really didn't need slot of decor bc the room is pretty as is. My main stress is planning everything and not getting to see anything until the day of. So basically we are taking everyone's word and hoping they have great taste. Haha. We are doing our ceremony poolside which I believe is thru the Ghostbar. So the day of I'll check it our for ya! we hired dream entertainment. They have been super sweet so if you fold into a dj try them. :) feel free to ask. I wish I had some to ask so I fon mind helping!
  • Options
    copperdeancopperdean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok. So just wanted to let ya know the big day went smoothly and great. Wendy at the palms was amazing! Suites and rooms amazing! Love the hotel... Brit and them were great! Have any questions? Feel free to ask me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards