Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

wedding is n 35 days, need a photographer!

I had my photographer back out last minute and I need some help!  We were originally paying for their flight and hotel (destination wedding to Vegas) and they were going to do the photos in exchange for that.  Needless to say, we didn't budget for a wedding photographer and now we're looking at another $1000 for someone all day.  I just can not afford that as we have 37 days left till the wedding and not enough time to come up with that kind of cash.  We have the ceremony photos covered, but we can only choose 25 poses and we won't have anyone to do the pre and post wedding photos.  If anyone knows of a quality, affordable wedding photographer in Las Vegas who is free on 4-21-12 PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: wedding is n 35 days, need a photographer!

• Options
    You can go to the "local vendors" tab at the top of the page to start looking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Have you checked Bentley & Wilson? There are several packages under $1000. Can you get a refund for the original photographer's travel?
  • Options
    You can also check with Joey Allen, he is wonderful to work with, and his packages are very affordable!!  $650 for 4 hours.

www.joeyallenphoto.com

Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @burntofferings..dang, I just realized that I should have booked Bently and Wilson... We don't get any prints from Joey, just the cd...Ouch!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-is-n-35-days-need-a-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:af6b5b4d-ea49-415e-9d64-25f1aaafa5fcPost:5ddd5ed9-1925-4b30-a485-417535d4e9a1">Re: wedding is n 35 days, need a photographer!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@burntofferings..dang, I just realized that I should have booked Bently and Wilson... We don't get any prints from Joey, just the cd...Ouch!
    Posted by Crazybeautiful11[/QUOTE]

You can order prints pretty inexpensively online using the digitals; I wouldn't worry too much about that difference from one photog to the next, ours didn't do prints either other than two included photo books.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards