Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cost of reception at Trevi with 50 people

How much would a reception at Trevi cost for 50 people - I would do a buffet style meal....do they decorate for you?  Is there a dance floor? Thank you!

Re: Cost of reception at Trevi with 50 people

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They don't offer 'buffet style'.  There is no dance floor either, but there is room for a DJ and dancing.  We are having our 70 person reception at Trevi and having Travis Allen come (see my bio true love below).  They will decorate if you bring decor, although by decor I mean table centerpieces and what not.  They also provide linens for the tables (black white or ivory).  The least expensive  menu option they have EXCLUDING alcohol is $42.95 for dinner, which is VERY reasonable considering what's included.  Alcohol for 2 hours (open bar) is about the same price.
  • Options
    arussell18arussell18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome - thanks....do you have a wedding planner for your wedding?  What hotel are you staying at? 
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are staying at the Vdara and got a group rate (also in the Bio).  I am too controlling to have a wedding planner haha. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a customize menu and with everyone having filet mignon (all midwesterns so easy choice) and its $54.95 a pp.  Michelle has been great to work with.  We arent really doing many decorations since we have the gorgeous room upstairs but she said they will decorate the tables and also out the favors out, etc free of charge~
  • Options
    arussell18arussell18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does that include open bar?  She seems awesome to work with too....she emails me back right away.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no. open bar is extra,. $37 pp for 2 hour full bar (call pkg)
  • Options
    bern0927bern0927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are doing a customized menu because I wanted to include a vegetarian option and none of the pre-packages included one. My three entree choices range from $19-24 pp. Then the extras. We are having 35-40 people. Michelle is great. If you contact her she will work with you to arrange something that will fit your budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having a cocktail style reception with 2 stations and 5 passed hors d' ouveres. Michelle is AMAZING!!!! Just saw her again today. I was going to get a wedding coordinator, but after working with Michelle I don't think we need one. She is just so incredible and is taken care of everything. She is meeting with the photobooth company were considering to make sure it will fit and is looking into getting us linens in the colors we want locally, so I don't have to ship them from California. She is just so incredible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards