Nevada-Las Vegas

Vendor Reviews - Ron Dillon & Makeup702

My fiancee and I went to Vegas a few weeks ago to finalize a few wedding details and I also wanted to do a run-through with my hair and makeup. We decided that it would be a great time to do our engagement photo session with Ron Dillon the photographer we booked for our wedding. 

Megan at Makeup in the 702 was GREAT! SHe made me feel beautiful and in the photos, my makeup looks really natural. That's really great for me since I don't wear makeup at all. 

Even before we met Ron Dillon, he was quick to respond to our phone calls and emails. We had our shoot out in Nelson, a little town about an hour from the strip and got our photos back today. We are SOOOOO pleased with the way the turned out. Ron and his assistant really did some AMAZING work. We totally felt like models and he made us feel really good in front of the camera. 

I'm a little bummed because my fiancee is in the military and works a high-risk job and can't have pics of him on the internet, but trust me when I say that my makeup was perfect and my engagement photos are just to die for. Looking forward to working with both of these people on my big day!!!! 

Re: Vendor Reviews - Ron Dillon & Makeup702

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards